UP BTC Result 2022: The UP BTC semester result will be released by the concerned authority soon. The result can be availed only through online mode. Students waiting for their results will be able to access them from the official website of the exam authority. No hard copy of the result will be dispatched to any candidate.
However, after the result publication, Authority will issue original mark sheets to all the candidates who appeared in the semester exams. BTC students not happy with their results can also apply for scrutiny of their results.
UP BTC Result 2022
In this particular article, UP BTC students studying in different batches are going to find all the information relevant to BTC results. This article contains information on UP BTC Semester Exam result dates of different semesters of various batches, result downloading process, result particulars, scrutiny, etc.
UP BTC Semester Exams 2022- Overview
Name of the exam
|UP BTC Semester exam|
Exam Regulatory Authority, UP
|BTC (Now D.EL.ED)|
Duration of course
1St2nd3approx and 4th sem
|Mode of the announcement of result||On-line|
UP D.El.Ed. (BTC)
BTC (Basic Training Certificate) was the former name for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program. It is a two-year professional diploma program for Teacher’s education in the state of Uttar Pradesh and various other states of India. This program is conducted basically to prepare teachers in order to impart education to class 1st to 8th students at various schools in the state.
Once, candidates enrolled in it complete the two-year program become eligible to be a basic teachers and can apply for recruitment at any school in the state. The exams in this program are conducted on the basis of a semester system. Exam Regulatory Authority UP is the authority that manages and regulates all the exam-related activities in all the BTC/D.El.Ed colleges of the state.
Particulars on Result Sheet
BTC result sheet is published in the form of a pdf file indicating information about the performance of the examinee in the exam. Check all the particulars given below which are generally mentioned on the result sheet-
- Name of the candidate
- roll no
- Father’s name
- Name of the training institute
- Name of the school
- Date of release of result
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in practical exam
- Result status
Results published online will be only for the information to candidates.
UP BTC Deled Mark Sheet
After the publication of the result, Regulatory Authority issues original mark sheets to the candidates. All the candidates note that the result sheet published online is provisional in nature and should not be treated as the original mark sheet. The original statement of marks is issued separately to all the candidates.
Exam Regulatory Authority, issue mark sheet all through the online mode. It means the mark sheet is updated online on the official website and candidates have to download it from there.
Mark sheets can be downloaded by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the result/ mark sheet link.
- Enter the valid roll number, date of birth, and captcha code in the space provided. Click on the search button.
- Marksheet will appear.
- Download and print the mark sheet and keep it safe for further reference.
For more information related to the original mark sheet, students are advised to contact the concerned school/ institute in which they enrolled in.
UP BTC Scrutiny
Candidates not satisfied with the evaluation process and marks obtained are given an opportunity to apply for scrutiny of the result. They have to submit an online application for the same within the stipulated schedule. Applications will be made available on the official website.
The result of scrutiny will also be hosted on the official website. This result will be final and no further correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
Important Points Related to UP BTC 1St2nd3rd, and 4th semester result
- UP BTC Semester Exams results will be uploaded soon.
- The result is made available on the official website of the regulatory authority.
- All the candidates can access their results only in online mode as no hard copy of results will be made available.
- The original mark sheet will also be updated online after the release of the result.
- After the declaration of the result, candidates having any doubt regarding the result can also apply for scrutiny of the result.
- Results published after scrutiny will be final and no further request will be entertained under any circumstances.
How to check UP BTC Result 2022?
Those who are looking for their BTC result are required to follow the simple procedure shared below to download the result online-
- Step I Visit the official website of the UP Exam Regulatory Authority ie http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in.
- Step II- Now, click on the “Results” tab given on the menu bar at the top of the homepage of the portal.
- Step III- Result search will appear.
- Step IV Select the year, and exam type, and click on the show Result button.
- Step V– Finally, desired result sheet will appear.
- Step VI Search your name in the result file and check the result.
- Step VII- Click on the download button and save the result for references in the future.
Any issue related to UP BTC Semester Exam results should be brought to the notice of authority. Candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
Examination Regulatory Authority,
Alen Ganj, Allahabad- 211002
E-mail [email protected], UPBTCHELP
Phone No.- 0532-2466769, 0532-2466761
Fax- 0532-2466769, 0532-2466761