Once the seat allotment result is out, the candidates who will see their names in the list will have to pay the seat confirmation fee. As per schedule, it is supposed to be submitted by October 13. However, the delay in the declaration of result may lead to extension in fee payment deadline.
Candidates who will be accepting the seat will be required to carry the original documents along with the provisional allotment cum confirmation letter. The original documents of the candidates will be physically verified by the Principal of the allotted college. To be noted that the admission will only be given if the document verification part is clear.
Follow these steps to check seat allotment result
- Visit any of the official websites mentioned above
- On the homepage, candidates should look for the round 1 result link
- They should enter the required credentials like roll number and password
- Post submitting the details, the result will be displayed, check the same and download it
- Candidates can take its printout for future reference
The written exam was conducted on July 6 and it was conducted across 75 districts for admissions for B.Ed courses in various participating colleges of Uttar Pradesh. For more details, candidates can go to the official website.