TS PGCET 2022,
- Visit the official website PGCET or Ed.CET – pgcet.tsche.ac.in or edcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Registration’ link
- Fill in the application form, upload all documents
- Pay the application fee and submit
- Download the confirmation page for future references
For TS PGCET 2022, candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 1000. For TS Ed.CET 2022, candidates must submit a fee of Rs. 650. The payment can be made through online modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
TS PGCET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted from July 29, 2022 to August 1, 2022. The TS Ed. CET 2022 exam would be conducted on July 26, 2022 and July 27, 2022 for candidates.
TS PGCET is conducted for candidates who wish to seek admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy Graduate level Pharm-D. TS Ed. CET is conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission into the two-year B.Ed Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State. Both the entrance exams are conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE.