This rental is located on 13th St NE near D St NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$ 2,100 / 2br – 850ft2 – Sunny 2BR Capitol Hill Apartment in Lil ‘Red House (13th & D. NE)
Newly painted and renovated 2 bedroom apartment in a corner house in a quiet neighborhood in Capitol Hill East full of families, people walking dogs and quiet neighbors. Please read below for more details and email with any questions!
–Now ready to move in.
–A minimum rental period of 12 months is preferred; shorter leases OK, but slightly higher rent.
– For rental contracts from January onwards, the registration fees will be reimbursed on your first (pro-rata) monthly rent.
HOUSE / APARTMENT INFO
– Your apartment is on the ground floor (no basement) of a two-story townhouse.
–Apartment has 2 bedrooms, living room, bathroom and kitchen.
– Spacious terrace in the back yard with integrated Weber grill, patio table, parasol and chairs.
–Safe place to lock your bikes in the back; Community garden in front.
–Gas radiators heat and windows AC. Solar power.
–Partly furnished (including living room TV, sofas, dressers / shelves and beds) and decorated in some places. If you prefer an empty apartment, this can be arranged! Please note that all mattresses are equipped with pest / dust / allergen-proof protective covers.
–Nearby several bus routes and the H Street tram. 30 minutes or less to 2 subway lines. 20 minute or less walk to Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s. 5-7 minute walk to H Street.
RENT / USE
– RENT is $ 2100 / month, excluding charges. $ 2100 security deposit.
-Utilities include electricity, gas, water and internet.
– Water and Verizon Fios gigabit internet will be shared with the upstairs apartment to reduce residents’ costs.
–The house is solar powered and the utility bill is almost always $ 0 per month.
– The total cost for the utilities is approximately $ 120-140 ($ 60-70 per person) including internet but may vary based on usage.
– Pets are fine but require additional monthly fees, security deposit and move out cleaning at the expense of the renter.
–There is a formal application process including a credit / crime / eviction / job check
You will love to live here. Please contact me if you have any further questions!
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any of the ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and, as with all Craigslist deals, proceed with caution.