Say WHAT?! Pile Of Laundry Left On Bed Ignites House Fire In North Carolina

Roommates, have you ever set a freshly-done pile of laundry aside and just forgotten about it for a while? Well, this very practice recently led to a house fire in Burlington, North Carolina! Toasty Clothes Can Be Dangerous If Left Unattended! The incident went down in the early hours of Tuesday, November 29. Shortly after … Read more

Hot laundry on bed catches fire at Burlington house

Burlington firefighters said the homeowner was away at work when the laundry caught fire in the bedroom. BURLINGTON, NC — Burlington Fire Department said crews put out a house fire that started because of laundry that got too hot. It happened at a home on Herman Blue Court early Tuesday morning. Fire officials said the … Read more

Drunk Pattaya woman sets fire to cheating boyfriend’s bed

Donlaya Nalee is consoled by friends as she sits outside her room weeping after having argued with her boyfriend and setting fire to their mattress. A drunk Pattaya woman angry that her boyfriend was cheating on her set fire to their bed.A belligerent Donlaya Nalee, 25, was restrained by police Nov. 27 outside the Chern … Read more

One Injured in Apartment Fire on Madison Ave in Bed-Stuy

Firefighters responded to the scene of an apartment fire in Brooklyn on the morning of November 20. The incident occurred at around 9:40 am in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn. Firefighters worked to extinguish the flames at 250 Madison Street between Nostrand Avenue and […] Click here to view original web page at localaccidentreports.com

Families left reeling after blaze at Edina apartment building: “My bed was on fire”

EDINA, Minn. – Families in Edina are still picking up the pieces after a devastating fire this week left many with nothing. At least nine units were destroyed in the fire that happened Tuesday night on Barrie Road. “Overwhelming” is how Brynn Idelkope describes her life since Tuesday, when fire spread to her condo where … Read more

Rescue Mission tenant jailed after setting fire to bunk bed

Nov 15—CUMBERLAND — No injuries were reported Monday when a resident of the Union Rescue Mission set fire to his bunk bed after he discovered his sleeping area was not equipped with a smoke alarm, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office The incident prompted the arrest of 31-year-old Kevin Wayne Bergdoll, who remained … Read more

Rescue Mission tenant jailed after setting fire to bunk bed | Local News

CUMBERLAND — No injuries were reported Monday when a resident of the Union Rescue Mission set fire to his bunk bed after he discovered his sleeping area was not equipped with a smoke alarm, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office The incident prompted the arrest of 31-year-old Kevin Wayne Bergdoll, who remained jailed … Read more

Fire crews throw buckets of water over bed and mattress on fire in Shrewsbury garden

The blaze happened at a house in York Road, Harlescott, Shrewsbury, this evening. A Shropshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: “At 6.49pm on Wednesday, October 26, SFRS Fire Control received a call reporting a fire in Shrewsbury. “This incident involved a bed and mattress in the garden of a domestic property. Buckets of water were … Read more

Early Morning Bed-Stuy Fire Under Investigation: FDNY

BED-STUY, BROOKLYN — A fire on Flushing Avenue is under investigation, according to the FDNY. At just before 3:30 am, firefighters received a call about a second story fire in a multi-unit building at 491 Flushing Ave, according to department officials. Authorities said that 12 units were sent to tame the blaze, with 60 smoke … Read more

Organic bed, bath linen gaining traction

Amouve is the first of its kind organic bedding and bath linen brand in India. Four years ago, the company was founded by a young first-generation entrepreneur Ami Sata in Bengaluru. Though the startup is based out of Mumbai, it has two exclusive stores in Hyderabad at Sarath City Mall, Gachibowli-Miyapur Road and InOrbit Mall, … Read more