kims: Kims To Foray Into Maha With 325-bed Hosp In Nashik Via Jv | Hyderabad News

Hyderabad: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) hospitals has inked an MOU with Nashik-based oncological surgeon Dr Raj Nagarkar to set up a 325-bed multi-speciality hospital – KIMS Manavata hospital – via the joint venture route at Nashik. While KIMS will hold 51% stake in KIMS Manavata hospital, Dr Nagarkar will hold the remaining 49% … Read more

KIMS To Set Up 325-Bed Multi-Speciality Hospital In Nashik

Hyderabad: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) will set up a 325-bed multi-specialty hospital at Nashik in partnership with Dr. Raj Nagarkar. KIMS has entered an MoU with Dr. Nagarkar for the hospital which will be known as KIMS Manavata Hospital. KIMS will hold 51 per cent stake and Nagarkar 49 per cent stake in … Read more

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Will Set Up a 325-bed Multi-speciality … – Latest Tweet by IANS India

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) plans to set up a 325-bed multi-specialty hospital at #Nashik in partnership with Dr. Raj Nagarkar. pic.twitter.com/LKS9wGOzJR— IANS (@ians_india) May 14, 2022 (SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly … Read more

KIMS to set up 325-bed multi-speciality hospital in Nashik

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) will set up a 325-bed multi-specialty hospital at Nashik in partnership with Dr. Raj Nagarkar. KIMS has entered an MoU with Dr. Nagarkar for the hospital which will be known as KIMS Manavata Hospital. KIMS will hold 51 per cent stake and Nagarkar 49 per cent stake in the … Read more

KIMS to set up 325-bed multi-speciality hospital in Nashik

Home » General » Health » KIMS to set up 325-bed multi-specialty hospital in Nashik Hyderabad, May 14 (SocialNews.XYZ) Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) will set up a 325-bed multi-specialty hospital at Nashik in partnership with Dr. Raj Nagarkar. KIMS has entered an MoU with Dr. Nagarkar for the hospital which will be known … Read more