Lalit Narayan Mithila University announced the admission dates for the Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 counseling spot on Tuesday, October 26th. The selective consultation is to begin on October 28, 2021. The consultation process ends on November 3, 2021 at 5 p.m. The consultation takes place between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. All interested and eligible candidates should carefully review the official notification before proceeding. The official announcement has been uploaded to the LNMU’s official website, bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in.
Bihar B.Ed CET: Key points
- Details of the vacancies will be published on October 27, 2021
- The paper review and admission to the affected B.Ed. Bihar State Colleges will be held between October 28 and November 3, 2021. Candidates need to know that the college or departments will display the vacancies as per the list. This takes place after the second round of consultations.
- The seat availability matrix is displayed in real time on the university’s website. As soon as a college admits a candidate, the dashboard reduces the vacancy and shows the current availability.
- The college has been instructed to display the earnings list on the college bulletin board according to the vacancy and reservation list
- For more information, candidates can visit the LMNU’s official website.
The official announcement states: “All affected B.Ed. Colleges of Bihar State and CET-B.Ed.-2021 qualified candidates will be informed that the Spot Round Counseling will take place from October 28th, 2021 to November 3rd . 2021 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at all B.Ed. Colleges concerned (constituent and affiliated) of Bihar State AII rectors of B.Ed. Colleges are hereby instructed to approve the admission of CET-B.Ed.- 2021 qualified candidates on vacant positions at their university (s) on the basis of merit and in accordance with the admission rules in the light of the statutes for the implementation of the combined entrance examination (CET-B.Ed.) for admission to B.Ed. universities. “
Here is the direct link to check out the official notification