Sikkim TET Application Form 2022: Department of Education under the Government of Sikkim conducts the STET exam one time annually. STET is the qualifying exam for the positions of Primary & Elementary teachers in the government schools of the state of Sikkim. Applicants are given the choice to take both the Primary and Elementary level exams if their eligibility fits for both. The official date for the commencement of application registration for the Sikkim TET 2022 exam will be out soon. Keep reading this article to find all the information you need about Sikkim TET 2022.
Sikkim TET Application Form Notification 2022
The Application form for STET 2022 will be released soon on the official website of the Sikkim Education Department, http://www.sikkimhrdd.org/. It is compulsory to fill out the application form on time, in order to sit in the examination. The application forms are to be filled in online mode. Candidates also need to send in the hard copy of the application form along with the mentioned documents for the scrutiny process.
Sikkim TET 2022: Dates & Events
|Conducting Authority||Department of Education, Government of Sikkim|
|exam name||STET: Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam for Posts||1.Primary Teacher
2. Graduate Teacher
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Application filling date(s)||To be announced soon|
|Tentative exam date||To be announced soon|
Eligibility for STET 2022
There are certain minimum qualifications that the applicants need to fulfill in order to apply for the STET 2022 examination. The eligibility criteria are different for the posts of Primary teachers and Graduate Teachers. The detailed educational eligibility required for the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test is given in this section further.
CTET 2022 Application Form Notification
Sikkim TET 2022 Eligibility for Primary Teachers
To apply for the STET Primary Teacher Exam which is the qualifying exam for teaching in the straight 1st to 5ththe applicant must fulfil any one of the following conditions:
- The applicant must have cleared Class 10th/Equivalent exam with not less than 50% marks (UR candidates), and 45% marks (SC, ST, OBC) and should be in the final year of D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education)
- The applicant must have cleared Class 10th or an equivalent exam with not less than 50% (UR candidates), 45% (SC, OBC, ST) and should be in the final year of B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
- The applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks (UR candidates), and 45% marks (SC, ST, OBC) in Class 10th or an equivalent exam and should be pursuing the final year of Diploma in Education called the Special Education.
Sikkim TET 2022 Eligibility for Graduate Teachers
The STET Graduate teachers are appointed for teaching the Elementary classes which consist of straight 6th to 8th. For applying for this exam the applicant must fulfil any one of the following conditions:
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% (UR), 45% (SC, ST, OBC) in BA/ B.Sc course or the applicant must be in their final year of D. El. Ed.
- The applicant should have obtained at least 50% (UR), 45% (SC, ST, OBC) in BA/ B.Sc course or should be in the final year of B.Ed.
- Candidate should have passed class 10th/ equivalent with 50%(UR), 45% (OBC/SC/ST) and in the final year or qualified B. El. Ed.
- The applicant must have obtained 50%(UR), 45% (OBC/SC/ST) in class 10th/ equivalent and should have also passed or must be appearing in the final year of four-year BA/B.Sc Ed/ BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed.
Grade: This eligibility may be subject to change, in case the authorities decide to make any changes in this section will be updated accordingly.
How to apply online for Sikkim TET 2022?
Once the registration process for the STET exam is opened. The candidates can start filling out their online application forms on the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department. The procedure for applying is given below for your convenience:
- Open your device and in the web browser, type the link ‘sikkimhrdd.org.’ You will then reach Sikkim’s Human Resource Development Department website.
- Under the ‘News & Events’ section, you will find the link for the Sikkim TET 2022 Application Forms.
- Click on the link and you will reach the Sikkim TET 2022 registration portal.
- Unlike many other forms, here you are required to pay the application fee first.
- After the successful submission of the fee, carefully fill out your details in the application form.
- Upload the necessary requirements like passport size photograph and signature and finally, submit the form.
- Save a copy of the filled application form and get it printed.
- You need to post your application form along with the required documents to the HRDD Secretariat for the scrutiny procedure.
Application Fee for the Sikkim TET Exam 2022
- The exam fee for the Sikkim TET Exam is ₹400 and has to be deposited in any branch of IDBI bank in the account of HRDD (According to the previous year’s Records) The application fee for this exam has to be paid prior to form filling. This is because the payment details need to be provided in the application form.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Note: The information provided is based on previous year’s guidelines and is liable to change.
TNTET Hall Ticket 2022
Exam Pattern Sikkim TET 2022
|particulars||paper 1||paper 2|
|Exam for position of||Primary Teacher (Grade 1 to 5)||Graduate Teacher (Grade 6 to 8)|
|Subjects with marks distribution||Child Development & Pedagogy (30)
Language- I (30)
Language II (30)
|Child Development & Pedagogy (30)
Language I (30)
Language II (30)
Math & Science (60)
SST (if applicable) (60)
Grade: The exam pattern listed above is based on the previous year’s data and may be liable to change.
Important Links: Sikkim TET 2022
The Sikkim TET application 2022 will be open for registration soon. Keep checking the official website of Sikkim HRDD for regular updates.
On clearing the Sikkim TET exam you will be qualified for the positions of Primary Teacher or Graduate Teacher depending on the paper you opted for.
The qualifying marks for Sikkim TET in General Category is at least 60% while it is 55% for SC, ST & OBC candidates.