SCERT Delhi Counseling 2022 DElEd Seat Allotment list as per Merit or Rank List Round 1st 2nd and 3rd wise. D.El.Ed Admission List Delhi. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Delhi is an entrance examination that offers admission to government, government-aided, private diploma Colleges in the Delhi. The number of students who have qualified for admission to diploma colleges will be 1040 only. DElEd Seat Allotment List Delhi – The results were declared on 23dr August 2022 on the official website of SCERT Delhi and the candidates are eager to know and download the rank wise counseling result.
SCERT Delhi Counseling 2022
The notification for the SCERT Delhi was released in the month of June 2022 and the registration for SCERT Delhi admission began on 15th July 2022 and the window for the registration was closed on 24th July 2022. The admit card was released on the official website on 7th August 2022. The SCERT Delhi admission exam was conducted on 12th August 2022 in various districts of Delhi.
The exam result was available on the official website of SCERT Delhi on 23dr August 2022. The procedure for the counseling round will be started soon however there is no official information regarding this. The below mentioned is the eligibility criteria for the SCERT Delhi admission process which will be verified by the authorities during the time of counseling round.
SCERT Delhi DElEd Counseling 2022
The candidates who applied for the SCERT Delhi should have complete his higher secondary education that is class 10+2 with at least 60% or even more from a recognized board or school and must have clear his secondary and higher secondary education in either of the 2 languages that is Urdu or Punjabi language. The candidate applying for SCERT Delhi must not exceed the age of 24.
After attempting the SCERT Delhi entrance exam, the candidates are now eagerly waiting for the result. The students can check and calculate the estimate about their result after the official release of the answer key on the SCERT website, there is no official date announced for it so far but an estimated time of 15 days after the examination can be considered.
SCERT Delhi Seat Allocation 2022
The results will also be uploaded in rank card format on the official website and also on some unofficial websites around 1St week of September, however there is no official information about this.
|Name of the entrance exam||SCERT Delhi|
|conducting authority||State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT),|
|Exam level||State level exam|
|Selection processes||written test|
|Application start date||fifteenth May 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||24th May 2022|
|Date of result||23dr Aug 2022|
|Online registration for the counseling process||3dr week of August 2022|
SCERT Delhi DElEd Admission List 2022
The students must keep in mind the various factors that can affect the seat allotment procedure of SCERT Delhi. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Previous Cut Off – Most important factor in this regard is Previous Cut Off because current cut off is approximately close to the previous one.
- Number of Candidates- If the number of Candidates applying are high then the cut off will be high.
- Total Seats available- This is another factor affecting the seat allotment procedure because if the number of seats available are high then Cut Off marks will be low and vice versa.
SCERT Delhi 2022 merit list has been released on 23th August 2022. Candidates can use their hall ticket number to download SCERT Delhi Rank Card from the official website.
Steps to download the SCERT Delhi exam result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of SCERT Delhi.
- Click on the link of Result
- Enter Hall Ticket Number in the concerned field
- Click on button ‘View Rank Card’
- Download the result and take print out.
SCERT Delhi DELed 1st Merit List 2022
The counseling will commence via offline mode the first stage of counseling will be comprised of certificate verification & option exercising. Candidates may attend counseling on the basis of their rank.
The following steps are important for the counseling and seat allotment procedure:
- Compete for slot booking for document verification. The candidates need to pay Rs. 1000 for the counseling round.
- Register for the choice filling process. Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges at the time of exercising options. It starts after the certificate verification procedure.
- Soon after this, seat allotment will take place wherein candidates will be allocated seats in participating colleges based on merit.
- Download your seat allotment order through the candidate portal. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, rank & category. The allotment will be released on the website via online mode.
- Report to the allotted college for final formalities with respect to admission. After that the candidates have to report at the allotted polytechnic institution with their allotment order & fee receipts on the specified dates. If candidates fail to report at the allotted college for admission in a given time period, the seat will be allotted to the next candidates and their admission will be cancelled.
SCERT Delhi Seat Allocation 2022
Documents required at the time of document verification include:
- SCERT Delhi Admit Card & Rank card
- Cast Certificate
- AnyID Proof
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2022 by the competent authority
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC / SPORTS / Minority Certificate
- Medical certificate issued by an MBBS doctor