NIOS Vocational, DElEd Exam 2021 registration begins: The National Institute of Open Schooling has opened the registration process for the NIOS Vocational, DElEd Offline Exam 2021. Candidates can register for the upcoming Vocational and DElEd Offline Exams by visiting ie nios.ac.in official website. To help students complete the online registration process for the NIOS DElEd Offline Exam and NIOS Vocational Stream Exam 2021, a direct link to the registration portal is also placed below. Candidates can easily complete their application process via this link:
Register for NIOS Vocational, DElEd Exam 2021 – Direct Link (Now Available)
NIOS Professional Exam, DElEd Offline Exam – Late Enrollment Fees
According to the details communicated by NIOS, the online registration process for the job-related and DElEd offline exams is expected to last until 20NS November 2021. This means that candidates must have completed the online application process by then in order to register for the offline exams. Candidates who wish to register after the deadline will have to pay a late fee. The late registration period is 30NS 30th of November. A late fee of Rs 100 per subject or module will be charged through November 25th and a consolidated late fee of Rs 1500 per learner will be charged to candidates.
NIOS Vocational, DElEd Offline Exam 2021 – How do I register online?
In order to simplify the registration process in online format, the NIOS has put the application process completely online. To avoid problems or challenges, candidates are advised to follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Step 1: Log into the exam portal i.e. nios.ac.in
- Step 2: Find the link for the Offline Professional Exam 2021 and click on it
- Step 3: Enter your login details or details to log into the portal
- Step 4: An application form will appear on the screen
- Step 5: Enter the required information as asked in the online form
- Step 6: Pay the required registration fee for the NIOS Professional Exam, DElEd Offline Exam
- Step 7: Check all the information and submit the form in the portal
- Step 8: Download the confirmation page and keep a copy for future reference.