The National Institution of Open Schooling started the registration process for the second annual examination for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) 2017-19 on October 1st. All candidates who have passed the first exam and want to appear for the second exam can pay the exam fee on the NIOS D.El.Ed website, dled.nios.ac.in, to register for the exam. The last filing date is October 15th.
The NIOS D.El.Ed exam in the second year is carried out in two phases. The first level or third exam consists of two modules (506 and 507) and the exam will be held in December 2018. The fourth exam consists of three modules (508 and 509/510) and the exam will be held in February-March 2019. The registration fee for all exams is Rs. 1000, which must be paid on or before October 15, 2018.
How to pay the exam fee for the NIOS D.El.Ed Second Year (2017-19)
- Click the direct link to go to the payment page.
- Enter the registration number and click “Submit”.
- Click on the medium and fill in all relevant information.
- The page will be redirected to the online payment page.
- After successful payment, an online confirmation is generated that can be printed out.
The NIOS D.El.Ed exam for the second year in December 2018 and February-March 2019 is conducted for five subjects, the details of which are as follows.
- Understand children in an inclusive context (506).
- Community and primary education (507).
- Learning in art, health, physical education and work education at the elementary level (508).
- Learning the social sciences in the upper level of the primary level (509) or learning the natural sciences in the upper level of the primary level (510)