BANGALORE, India, July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Medical (Hospital) Beds Market is Segmented by Type (Long Term Care Bed, Maternal Bed, Critical Bed, Medical-Surgical Bed), by Application (Household Medical Bed, Hospital Medical Bed): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2027. It is published in Value reports under the Medical Devices & Equipment Categories.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Medical Beds market size is estimated to be worth USD 4315.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 5004.9 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 2.5% during the review period.
Major factors driving the growth of the Medical Bed Market are:
The medical beds market is anticipated to grow as a result of factors including rising investments in the development of healthcare infrastructure, technological advancements in ICU beds, an increase in the number of beds in private hospitals, and an increase in the number of patients requiring chronic care.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-2300/Global_Medical_Bed
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE MEDICAL BEDS MARKET
Unprecedented economic expansion has been witnessed by many nations around the world, and as a result, new healthcare facilities have been built, dramatically altering the healthcare landscape in the last few decades. This rapid growth in the healthcare industry is expected to fuel the growth of the medical bed market.
Electric beds aid in setting and encouraging ideal blood flow. Some pregnant women might need to stay in bed during or after delivery. A lady can easily sit up in bed or recline into a more comfortable breastfeeding position with the aid of an adjustable hospital bed. Many people who are older, injured or recovering from surgery find that electric hospital beds are a life-changing improvement. These beds make it simpler for patients to sit up or partially recline, facilitating caregiver duties and enhancing patients’ mobility. The usage of electric medical beds is anticipated to rise as a result of these considerations.
People with illnesses that necessitate constant monitoring and care from caregivers or sporadic restraining from falling frequently find themselves in need of hospital beds. For the use of half rails to keep them in the bed, people who are in danger of falling, such as those with dementia or cognitive impairment, frequently need hospital beds. The half rails are designed to keep people in bed or to provide a firm and secure object to facilitate getting out of bed. They are adjustable to slide up and down out of the way. These factors are expected to further fuel the medical bed market.
Furthermore, people who are confined to bed for long periods of time develop pressure sores or bed sores as a result of the pressure their bodies exert on the mattress and the heat that is trapped between the person’s clothing, bed, and skin. These lesions are very unpleasant and challenging to treat. Hospital beds are frequently suggested as an option so that they may easily rotate themselves and distribute pressure evenly throughout the body to relieve discomfort.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-2300/global-medical-bed
HOSPITAL BED MARKET SHARE
Based on type, the electric medical bed held the highest market share with around 61% in 2019.
Based on region, with a market share of roughly 31% in 2019 for medical beds, Europe would be the largest region. NorthAmerica accounted for more than 30% of the global market after Europe.
Get regional data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-2300/Global_Medical_Bed
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Drive Medical
- Stryker Corporation.
- Gendron Inc
- Graham Field Health Products, Inc.
- Hard Manufacturing Co
- Umano Medical
- Transfer master
- American Medical Equipment (AME)
- ProBed Medical.
Inquire for Chapter Cost: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-2300/Global_Medical_Bed
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-2300&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Automated Hospital Beds market size is estimated to be worth USD 2009 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2455.2 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.4% during the review period.
– The global Electrical Hospital Beds market size is expected to grow from USD 5228.9 million in 2020 to USD 6626.4 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2027.
– The global Hospital furniture market size is projected to reach USD 8538.8 million by 2027, from USD 6355.6 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2021-2027.
– The Global Home Medical Equipment Market Size was valued at $30,545.34 million in 2019, and is estimated to reach USD 56,457.87 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Home Nursing Bed market size is estimated to be worth USD 2351.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 3115.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.8% during the review period.
– Global Manual Homecare Bed Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Medical Surgical Bed Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Smart Hospital Beds Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Home Nursing Bed Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Homecare Medical Beds Sales Market Report
– Global Stainless Steel Hospital Bed Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global and China Height-Adjustable Medical Beds Market Insights, Forecast to 2027
– Global Medical Bed Elevator Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Multifunctional Electric Medical Bed Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global and China Medical Bed Head Unit (BHU) Market Insights, Forecast to 2027
– Global Bariatric Hospital Bed Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Healthcare and Hospital Room Furniture Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Surgical Staplers Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– The global Medical supplies market size is projected to reach USD 329030 million by 2028, from USD 202430 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2022-2028.
– The global Disposable Medical Supplies market size is projected to reach USD 314410 million by 2028, from USD 224050 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2022-2028.
– The Medical device outsourcing market size is estimated to be valued at USD 74220 million in 2021 and projected to reach USD 142960 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of 9.7%.
– The Medical Equipment Maintenance Market will grow from USD 34.79 trillion in 2020 to USD 60.16 trillion by 2026, with a CAGR of 9.56% during the forecast period.
– The global healthcare analytics market size was valued at USD 23.51 trillion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 96.90 trillion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global healthcare information technology (IT) market size was valued at $250,577.15 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 880,688.75 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 13.3% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Blister packaging market size is projected to reach USD 23570 million by 2027, from USD 17490 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Cold Form Blister Packaging market size is projected to reach USD 78 million by 2027, from USD 66 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2022-2027.
– The global Ventilators market size is estimated to be worth USD 796.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 1039.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.5% during the review period.
Click here to see related reports on Medical Beds Market
Values offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For US Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Value Reports