CBSE Term 2 Board Exams 2022: Exam Day Guidelines, reporting time, last minute instructions, dress code
- CBSE Term 2 Examinations would be conducted from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. The examinations would be for 1.5 or 2 hours, depending on the allotted time and pattern of the examination.
- Students are required to reach the allotted examination centers latest by 9:30 am as the entry would begin then
- Entry to examination center would close at 10 am, no student udner any circumstances would be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10 am
- Students need to carry their CBSE Class 10, 12 Admit Card or Roll Numbers as issued by the board and shared by respective schools; for private candidates the admit card would be signed – entry is not allowed without admit card
- Remember to check that the CBSE Admit Card is duly signed by the school principal, the student and the parent – unsigned admit cards are not acceptable
- Students are required to wear their school uniform to the examination centre
- Parents and students are advised to visit the examination center before the commencement of the board exams to check the traffic conditions and the location of the centre
- Students must be seated by 10:00 am and the answer sheets and question papers would be distributed at 10:10 am; all students would get 20 minutes reading time to go through the question paper and fill the answer sheet information sheet carefully
- Students must pay attention to the instructions given at the exam centers regarding filling of the answer sheets and signing the attendance sheets
- COVID protocols are in place and no more than 18 students are allowed to be seated in a classroom
- Masks are mandatory in a few cities and states, as per the prevalent conditions in the region – students are advised to check local advisory for the same; CBSE recommends face masks in the exam halls
- Students can carry a bottle of water, sanitizer and mask along with a pencil box (which is clear); no other item is allowed
- Thermal scanning and frisking would be done at the entry points – students are hence advised to reach before time to ensure they can be seated
- Students who suffer from diabetes or a medical condition are also allowed to carry a snack, as per the board rules
- Extra time and writing facility would be given to children with special needs (CWSN), as per the information shared by the board
- CWSN candidates are advised to carry the necessary medical certificates, permission letter and documentation to the examination centre
- Examination would begin at 10:30 am sharp and no student would be allowed to leave the premises till the same ends
- Once the examination ends, students would be required to submit the answer sheets and leave in a disciplined manner
- Given the heat wave conditions, students are advised to be properly hydrated and raise any concerns at the center should they not feel well
- Students who are infected or have a family member who is infected are advised to be honest regarding the situation with the school authorities so that necessary arrangements, if possible, can be done for the students examination – all are humbly advised not to hide it as they might infect other students
Related CBSE News | CBSE Syllabus 2022: Changes made ignite political row, Rahul Gandhi calls board ‘suppressive’
Students and parents are also advised to go carefully through the instructions as shared by the schools and the board (on the admit cards). The date sheet of the exams for the subjects opted by the students would be printed on the admit card as well. In case of any discrepancy in the same, students are advised to get in touch with their respective schools at the earliest.
Times Now wishes all the students best of luck for their examination. Keep calm and stay focused.