MAP 2022 Application Form Online (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗೆ): Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is going to take place on 6th of November 2022. the Public Education Department based in Bangalore recently opened the application process for KARTET 2022. The registration for the latest Karnataka TET began on 1st Sept and will remain open till 30th September. The details about eligibility and the online application form are provided in this post with clarity.
MAP 2022 Application Form Online
The application form for the latest Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test can be filled via online mode on the site, https://schooleducation.kar.nic.in/index.html which is the Karnataka Government’s website of the Public Education Department. The registration process is taking place from 1st to 30th September 2022. Karnataka applicants looking for secure school teaching opportunities must apply for this exam before the last date runs out.
Karnataka TET Application Form 2022
|Conducting Authority||Public Education Department, Government of Karnataka|
|exam name||MAP: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Examination for positions of||1. Teachers for Grade 1st to 5th
2. Teachers for Grade 6th to 8th
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of exam||150 mins|
|Application registration dates||1st September to 30th September 2022|
|Last date of fee submission||30th September|
|Exam date||6th November 2022|
MAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are two types of positions available through the KARTET which are later discussed in this section. The Karnataka TET exam consists of two different papers for the positions of:
- Paper I: Teacher Grade 1st to 5th
- Paper II: Teacher Grade 6th to 8th
Eligibility for Karnataka TET Paper I
For teaching the primary classes 1st-5th, the applicants need to appear for Paper I. The candidates must fit at least one of the following criteria:
- Candidates who have finished Pre University Course/ Secondary School (SS)/ Equivalent with not less than 50 percentile AND in the last year of B.El.Ed. course.
- Candidates who have finished Pre University Course/ SS/ Equivalent with not less than 50 percentile AND finished or in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education or its alias.
- Graduate candidates with at least 50 percentile AND finished or appearing in Diploma in Elementary Education or its alias.
- Candidates who have secured at least 50 percentile in SS/Equivalent AND finished or in the last year of Diploma in Special Education.
Eligibility for Karnataka TET Paper II
For grabbing the position of Class 6th-8th teachers in the Karnataka government schools, the applicants must fulfil any one of the following Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have finished Pre University Course/ SS/ Equivalent with not less than 50 percentile AND in the last year of B.El.Ed. course.
- Candidates who have cleared Pre University Course/ SS/ Equivalent with not less than 50 percentile AND finished or in the last year of BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. course.
- Graduate candidates with at least 50% AND finished or in the last year of B.Ed. in special education.
- Graduate candidates with at least 50% marks AND in the last year of D.El.Ed. course.
- Graduate candidates with not less than 50% marks AND finished or in the last year of Diploma (Elementary Education).
- Graduate candidates with at least 50% marks AND cleared or in the last year of B.Ed.
grade: If eligible, candidates can appear for both Paper I and Paper II for increasing their chances of clearing either of the exams.
How to apply online for the KARTET Exam 2022?
The application window for KARTET 2022 is open. Candidates must apply for the exam before 30th September 2022. The procedure for filling out the application form for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is provided here:
- Open the website ‘schooleducation.kar.nic.in‘ on the web browser of your device.
- Originally, the webpage will be in Kannada language, click on ‘English view’ on the first panel of the webpage to switch the language to English.
- In the ‘Latest News’ section of the website, you will find various links for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2022, click on the ‘Click to apply’ link to start filling the application form.
- Click on the ‘New User’ option and complete your registration process by providing your Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number & Email address. Now generate a username & password and save your information.
- After successfully registering, you can start filling the application form.
- Firstly, you will need to provide your Personal details, then Education details followed by details of the Eligibility Test Paper.
- Then, upload the scans of your passport-size image and signature (the prescribed resolution is provided later in this section)
- Agree to the Declaration that all the information you have provided in your application is true to your knowledge.
- Complete the ‘payments‘ process.
- printing the successful application and fee payment receipt.
Document requirements for KARTET Application 2022
|documents||Form & Size||Other guidelines|
|Passport size image||JPEG, 5 to 50 kb||Latest photograph scanned against a white paper/background|
|Signature||JPEG, 5 to 40 kb||Candidates must sign on white paper with black ink only|
Fee details Karnataka TET Application 2022
The fee for the KARTET can be paid through online mode (net banking, debit/ credit card/ UPI) or by offline Fashion by the means of Challan through the State Bank of India. The category-wise application fee structure for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is given in the below table:
|Category of candidate||Paper I / Paper II fee||Both Paper I & Paper II fee|
|Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), C1 category||₹350||₹500|
|Unreserved Category, Categories: 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||₹700||₹1000|
Grade: The application fee for the candidates with special needs is completely exempted and they can apply for the exam for free.
Important Links: Karnataka TET Application 2022
The Karnataka TET 2022 exam will be conducted on the 6th of November 2022.
The online payment methods for Karnataka TET 2022 Application form are through Internet banking, credit/ debit card and UPI while a bank challan can also be generated through SBI bank.
The last date for filling the KARTET Application 2022 is 30th September 2022.