The last date earlier was today, April 17, 2022 but IGNOU issued a notice on the official website – ignou.ac.in and the official social media handles for the varsity regarding the extension on April 16, 2022.
Candidates interested in the applying for the Bachelors in Education program and the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program for the IGNOU January Session 2022 can refer to the steps given below.
IGNOU B.Ed and B.Sc Nursing 2022 – How to Apply
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignore.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “Registration for B.Ed and B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam-Jan 2022 Session”
- Alternatively, candidates can click here for the direct link for – IGNOU B.Ed. 2022 Registration and IGNOU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Registration
- Click on ‘New User’ and register yourself for the exam
- Fill in the application form and submit the fee
- Download the form and take a printout if needed.
Candidates are required to submit an application and an examination fee of Rs 1000. The fee can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. The entrance exams for both B.Ed 2022 and B.Sc Nursing 2022 will be conducted on May 8, 2022.
- Candidates should have at least 50 percent marks in either the bachelor’s degree or the master’s degree in sciences, social sciences, commerce, or humanities.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with a specialization in science and mathematics, or an equivalent qualification
- Candidates should also have experience as in-service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates must have completed an NCTE-recognized education program through physical mode.
IGNOU BSc Nursing (Post Basic) 2022 Eligibility –
- Candidates must have a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, GNM with a minimum of two years of experience in the profession after becoming a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife, RNRM.
- Candidates having a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, GNM with five years of experience in the profession after RNRM are also eligible.
Candidates can apply for IGNOU B.Ed and B.Sc Nursing 2022 for the January Session till April 24, 2022. For more information, candidates are advised to keep a check on the official IGNOU website linked above.