Candidates need to pay Rs 10,000 as an examination fee for one year. (Photo credit: Pixabay)
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of BSEH at- bseh.org.in.
- BSEH has extended the registration date for Haryana D.El.Ed February exam 2023.
- Earlier the last date was till January 15, 2023.
- Candidates will have to enter their details such as date of birth and password to register for exam.
New Delhi: The Board of School Education, Haryana has extended the registration date for Haryana D.El.Ed February exam 2023. Candidates should note that the last date to apply for Haryana D.El.Ed February exam is till January 20, 2023. Earlier the last date was till January 15. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of BSEH at-bseh.org.in. Candidates will have to enter their details such as date of birth and password to register for Haryana D.El.Ed 2023 examination.
Haryana D.El.Ed 2023: How to apply
Candidates can follow the easy steps given below to apply for Haryana D.El.Ed February exam 2023-
- Go to the official site of BSEH at bseh.org.in.
- Click on ‘Mercy Chance for D.El.Ed admission..’ link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download and take a printout of the same for further need.
While applying, candidates need to pay Rs 10,000 as an examination fee for one year. If a candidate wants to apply for two years, then the exam fee is Rs 20,000.
In case of any query, candidates can call BSEH at 01664-254300 and 254309 or mail them to [email protected]
Haryana D.El.Ed 2023: Eligibility criteria
Candidates who have gained at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate in their class 12th examination are eligible to apply for Haryana D.El.Ed 2023 examination. Apart from this, interested candidates with a degree in BA or B.Sc. can also apply.
The applicant must be a citizen of India to be eligible for admission to D.El.Ed course.
Candidates are advised to keep a track of the official website for the latest updates.