Medical Bed Market research report
The Global Hospital Beds Market was valued at $3.39 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $7.15 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2022 to 2031.
Medical beds are a vital component of the healthcare system and are highly prized items in patient care facilities. The aging of the population is one of the main factors driving the demand for hospital beds. The burden on healthcare services brought on by shifting demographics and illness trends is anticipated to increase demand for beds.
Due to the development of specialized ICU beds with cutting-edge features as a result of technological breakthroughs, ICU beds make up the largest market segment for medical beds. A few characteristics that aid in better patient care are electrical bed retraction and extension, weight-based pressure redistribution in any bed position, continuous lateral rotation therapy, and patient repositioning support.
Product launches, product approvals, and improvements in hospital beds all help the industry grow. One of the top manufacturers of medical equipment in the world, Stryker, announced the release of ProCuity, a hospital bed that is entirely wireless. The ProCuity bed series was created to enhance nurse workflow efficiency and safety while reducing in-hospital patient falls at all levels of acuity. Without using cables or wires, ProCuity can connect wirelessly to nurse call systems.
Get PDF sample report @ https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/sample-request/medical-bed-market/56893/
Medical beds are the most crucial pieces of equipment and gear required in a hospital, clinic, or ambulatory surgical centre. The most common uses of medical beds are for exams, diagnosing illnesses, treating patients, and transporting patients. The patients’ security and comfort were taken into consideration when designing these. Three types of medical beds are available: semi-electric, electric, and manual.
Top key players of The Global Medical Bed Market:
• Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
• Invacare Corporation
• Drive Medical
• Stryker Corporation.
• Gendron Inc
• Graham Field Health Products, Inc.
• Hard Manufacturing Co
• Umano Medical
• Transfer masters
• American Medical Equipment (AME)
• ProBed Medical
Market: By Types
• Long term care bed
• Maternal condition
• Critical bed
• Medical Surgical Bed
Market: By Applications
• Household Medical Bed
• Hospital Medical Bed
Global Medical Bed Market: Regional Analysis
The countries covered in the regional analysis of the Global Medical Bed market report are US, Canada, and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, and Rest of Europe in Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of South America as part of South America.
• The analysis provides an overview of the factors driving and limiting the growth of the market including trends, structure and others.
• Market estimation for type and geographic segments is derived from the current market scenario and expected market trends.
• Porter’s Five Force Model and SWOT analysis are used to study the global Medical Bed market and would help stakeholders make strategic decisions.
• The analysis assists in understanding the strategies adopted by the companies for the growth of this market.
• In-depth analysis of the types of Medical Bed would help in identifying future applications in this market.
purchase this report @ https://analyticsmarketresearch.com/purchase/medical-bed-market/56893/?license=single
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, profiled along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions in the past five years of companies
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the major market players
Analytics Market Research
99 WALL STREET, #2124 NEW YORK, NY 10005
Email: [email protected]
Analytics Market Research is an established market analytics and research firm with a domain experience sprawling across different industries. We have been working on multi-county market studies right from our inception. Over the time, from our existence, we have gained laurels for our deep rooted market studies and insightful analysis of different markets.
Our strategic market analysis and capability to comprehend deep cultural, conceptual and social aspects of various tangled markets has helped us make a mark for ourselves in the industry. Analytics Market Research is a frontrunner in helping numerous companies; both regional and international to successfully achieve their business goals based on our in-depth market analysis. Moreover, we are also capable of devising market strategies that ensure guaranteed customer bases for our clients.
This release was published on openPR.