Girl, 3, found dead in bed after ‘uncle kicked her for being too noisy during the night’ – World News

Her devastated mother was unable to wake her daughter, identified as Aysenur K, as she entered her bedroom the morning after the tragic incident

Aysenur K was named as the three-year-old girl found dead in her bed in Turkey
Aysenur K was named after the girl found dead in her bed in Turkey

A three-year-old girl was found dead in her bed after allegedly being kicked by her uncle for being too noisy at night.

The boy’s uncle and mother, reportedly named Kader K, have been arrested following the horrific incident in Turkey’s Burdur province.

The mother could not wake her daughter, identified as Aysenur K., when she entered her bedroom in the morning.

The mother called emergency services and paramedics rushed to the home, but the child was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police then took the toddler’s mother and uncle, Hizir Tunc C, into custody as officers believed the three-year-old’s death was suspicious.

The uncle reportedly admitted that he kicked the child to silence him during the night when he was making a noise.

Three-year-old Aysenur (right) with her family


short message)

The girl’s grandmother, Kader Tugla, claimed her granddaughter had been subjected to constant violence at home, Turkish newspaper Haberturk reports.

She said, “They starved the kids and locked them in a room.”

It comes as a father who left his child alone for 10 hours while working a longer shift to pay her rent has faced child neglect charges in the US.

Wilner Belizaire, 21, of Orlando, Fla., was reportedly trying to get a babysitter on the day of the tragic death but couldn’t find one, US media reports.

He checked in at his place of work around 4 p.m. on Dec. 22, but when he got home ten hours later, he found his baby Jazmyn dead on his stomach in her crib, reports said.

While authorities didn’t reveal the child’s age, an Instagram post from the distraught father claims she was born in August, making her no older than four months.

According to an arrest report cited by WKMG, the death occurred because Belizaire, allegedly a single father, had to work the extended shift so he could raise enough money to keep himself and his daughter under one roof.

Belizaire was admitted after calling emergency services on December 23 to report that he had returned from work and found his baby was dead.

He was released on bail on January 4, 2021, reports the Daily Star.

Get the latest news in your inbox. Sign up for the free Mirror newsletter

Belizaire appeared to be a doting dad as all of his posts on Instagram are in complete adoration of his daughter.

One post was captioned, “I swear you’re the greatest gift I’ve ever received,” and another read, “My life changed so much when you came into this world. I will do everything to give you the best possible life. “

The distraught Belizaire wrote in a post on his Instagram Story today: “I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me through all of this.

“I probably wouldn’t be here without your support and help.”

The arrest report read: “As the suspect went to work, the suspect knew it was wrong to leave the deceased unattended for so long, but felt pressured to work because of the upcoming rent payment.”


Leave a Comment