Army Welfare Education Society, AWES has invited applications from candidates to apply for Teacher posts. Eligible candidates who want to apply for PGT, TGT and PRT posts can register online through the official site of AWES on awesindia.com.
The online registration process will begin on August 25, 2022 and will end on October 5, 2022. Candidates can check important dates, selection process and other details.
- Opening date of application: August 25, 2022
- Closing date of application: October 5, 2022
- Availability of admit card: October 20, 2022
- Examination: November 5 and 6, 2022
- Publication of result: November 20, 2022
- PGT, TGT: B.Ed
- PRT: Two-year D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed. OR candidates with B.Ed. can also apply with fulfillment of the condition of six-month PDPET/Bridge Course from an NCTE recognized institute as and when NCTE approves any institution to conduct the said course within two years of recruitment as PRT or beginning of the course which ever is later
Detailed Notification Here
The selection process will comprise of online screening test, interview and evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency. This test shall be conducted centrally and on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. For more related details candidates can check the official site of AWES.