Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released a notification inviting candidates for several teaching vacancies. Interested candidates can visit the official website and register for PGT, TGT and PRT posts.
The online registration process has already begun and the last date of submission of the application is October 5, 2022.
Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
PGT, TGT: Candidates applying for the posts should have a B.Ed degree.
PRT: Candidates must have completed Two-year D.El.Ed./B.El.Ed or B.Ed degree from an NCTE recognized institution. For complete details check the official notification.
Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates (Freshers) applying for the above-mentioned posts should be below 40 years of age as on 1 April 2023. The maximum age limit for experienced candiates is 57 years.
Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will include three phases – (1) Online Screening Test, (2) Interview (3) Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency Test. The test will be conducted by HQ AWES through online mode.
Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Opening date of the application process: August 25, 2022
- Closing date of the application process: October 5, 2022
- Availability of admit card: October 20, 2022
- Examination: November 5 and 6, 2022
- Publication of result: November 20, 2022
Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Go to the official website – awesindia.com.On the home page, click on the ‘online screening test for teachers’ link under the ‘OST’ menu
- Login to the portal and Fill in the Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022 application form
- Upload the required documents and submit the Army School Teachers Recruitment 2022 application form
- Download the verification page and save it for future reference
For more details and queries, candidates are advised to visit the official website – awesindia.com.