Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Notification Available for PRT, TGT and Non-Teaching Positions: Check Latest Date, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other Details.
Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Army Public School Recruitment 2022: The Army Public School has released the 2022-23 recruitment notice for the position of PGT, PRT, TGT, Special Education, UDC, LDC, Administrative Manager, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant. Recruitment is nationwide and shortlisted applicants are invited for interview.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply offline for APS Recruitment 2022 on or before the closing date. Candidates can check more details using the table below:
|APS branch of school||Last application date||name of the post office||APS notification|
|Army Public School HP||February 25, 2022||PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, PET, Special Education, Assistant Librarian||Army Public School HP Notification Download|
|Army Public School Delhi||February 12, 2022||PGT TGT PRT||Army Public School Delhi Notification Download|
|Hisar Army Public School||February 1, 2022||TGT, PRT, Special Education and Librarian||Download Army Public School Hisar Notification|
|Prayagraj Public Army School||February 5, 2022||TGT, PRT, Librarian, Music Teacher, Physical Education and Health Education, Arts and Crafts Teacher, Computer Lab Technician, LDC||Download Army Public School Prayagraj Notification|
|Public Army School Bathinda Punjab||January 23, 2022||PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant and Computer Lab Technician||Download Army Public School Bathinda Notification|
Details of APS vacancies
- PRT (all subjects)
- PRT (computers)
- PRT (Arts & Crafts)
- PRT (music)
- TGT – English, Math, Science, Social Sciences, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Admin Supervisor
- assistant librarian
- Scientific lab technician
- computer lab technician
- and other
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions in Army Public Schools
- PRT – Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (DEEd) / B.Ed with at least 50% score each. Should have qualified in Part A of the screening exam. Should be in possession of a valid score card. The candidate who qualifies as a B.Ed and not a DEEd must, within the probationary period (two years), complete a six-month bridging course in elementary education at an NCTE-recognized institution. CTET/TET qualifies with 60% grades.
- PRT (Computer) B Tech in Cmptr Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science with a one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science from a university or recognized institution.
- PRT(Yoga) Post Graduation in Yoga/Diploma in Yoga.
- TGT – Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed and equivalent with at least 50% scores in each. If the candidate has not achieved a 50% score on the final but has achieved 50% or more on the postgraduate degree in the subject, the candidate is valid. (ii) CTET/TET qualified with 60% of the points (iii) Should have passed the online screening exam administered by AWES and be in possession of a valid scorecard. (iv) Good communication skills in English are compulsory
- UDC – B.Com or Fifteen Years Service as an Employee (for ExServicemen). Computer skills (MS Office, Tally etc.). Computer Savvy (12000 keystrokes per hour). Knowledge of the software applications used by the school. 5 years experience as clerk or clerk in a reputable organization; preferably a school
- LDC – Graduate or 10 year service clerk (for ex-soldiers) with computer skills. Computer skills MS Office (speed 12000 keystrokes per hour)
- Admin Supervisor – Retired NCO/equivalent under 55 years of age at time of hire. Able to handle the school’s administrative work/business and MES related work.
- Assistant Librarian – B.Lib. Science or graduate with a Diploma in Library Science from an accredited institution and computer skills. Experienced candidates are preferred
- Science Lab Attendant – 10+ 2 with science and computer skills
- Computer Lab Technician – Minimum 10+2 with a 1 year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of hardware, peripherals and networking.
- New candidates – 40 years are eligible to apply.
- Experienced candidates – 40 to 57 years
- UDC – 55 years
Selection Process for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions in Army Public Schools
The selection is based on the interview
How to Apply for APS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can send in their application form together with all certificates/certificates and a draft of requirements. o The same can also be downloaded from the school website
What is the age limit for experienced APS teachers?
What is the age limit for teachers in army public schools?
What is the qualification for Army Public School PRT posts?
Graduated with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education(DEEd)/B.Ed.
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh