A home in the south of Sioux Falls sold for over $ 1 million, leading the way in take-up for the week of October 18.
The five bedroom, 2.5 bath home on 5608 S. Frontier Trail offers 3,846 square feet on over a third of an acre of land. In addition to a fully equipped kitchen and a walk-in pantry, the house has two wet bars.
These sales and the listings below are the top 10 real estate sales in the Sioux Falls metropolitan area for the week of October 18, according to the Minnehaha County Office of Equalization and Lincoln County Office of Equalization.
All addresses are in Sioux Falls unless otherwise noted.
- 5608 S. Frontier Trail, $ 1,020,000
- 200 & 112 E. 23rd Street, $ 800,000
- 5201 S. Sawgrass Circle, $ 740,000
- 2605 S. Moss Stone Ave., $ 725,000
- 406 E. 21st St., $ 675,000
- 1220 S. Main Avenue, $ 675,000
- 2804 S. Moss Stone Ave., $ 665,000
- 901 S. 5th Avenue, Brandon; $ 650,000
- 2804 S. Snow Mass Avenue, $ 637,500
- 3916 S. Pillsberry Ave., $ 590,000